Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
4 Miles ESE Northview MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before 11pm, then snow. Low around 24. North northeast wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 11am. Temperature falling to around 18 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -7. Light west wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE