Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (1000.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Portland International Jetport (KPWM)
Lat: 43.65°N Lon: 70.3°W Elev: 79ft.
Biddeford Pool ME
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 5pm, then rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet. High near 37. Light northeast wind becoming east 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with sleet before midnight, then freezing rain, possibly mixed with sleet between midnight and 2am, then snow and sleet after 2am. Low around 18. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow before 7am, then snow likely with areas of blowing snow between 7am and noon, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow after noon. High near 22. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Blustery, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal York, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE