Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
-8°C Humidity49% Wind SpeedNW 22 G 39 mph Barometer29.76 in (1007.9 mb) Dewpoint1°F (-17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Jetport (KPWM)
Lat: 43.64°N Lon: 70.3°W Elev: 72ft.
2 Miles S North Scarborough ME 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Patchy blowing snow before 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -7. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Snow. High near 10. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.