Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Millinocket Municipal Airport (KMLT)
Lat: 45.65 Lon: -68.7 Elev: 408ft.
3 Miles NW South Woodville ME
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -1. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Snow. High near 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Penobscot, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE