Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 12 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Waterville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KWVL)
Lat: 44.54 Lon: -69.69 Elev: 331ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Franklin, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE