Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 930 PM HST THU DEC 18 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM HST FRIDAY...
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE FAR NORTHEAST OF THE ISLANDS WILL MOVE EAST THROUGH
SATURDAY...WITH AN ASSOCIATED SURFACE RIDGE REMAINING WELL NORTH
OF KAUAI. THE RIDGE WILL SHIFT SOUTH AND EAST SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
AS A FRONT APPROACHES. THE FRONT WILL MOVE OVER THE ISLANDS FROM
SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY.
- Rest Of Tonight East winds to 30 kt. Wind waves 13 ft. Northwest swell 8 ft. Isolated showers.
- Friday East winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 12 ft. Northwest swell 6 ft.
- Friday Night East winds 20 kt. Wind waves 8 ft. Northwest swell 5 ft. Isolated showers in the evening.
- Saturday East winds 20 kt. Wind waves 8 ft. Northwest swell 4 ft. Isolated showers through the day. Haze in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night East winds 20 kt. Wind waves 6 ft. Mixed swell northwest 3 ft and south 3 ft. Haze through the night. Isolated showers after midnight.
- Sunday Northeast winds 20 kt easing to 10 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 5 ft. Northwest swell 5 ft increasing to 9 ft early in the afternoon. Swell south 3 ft. Haze in the morning.
- Sunday Night East winds 20 kt. Wind waves 7 ft. Northwest swell 10 ft and south 3 ft. Haze. Isolated showers.
- Monday East winds 20 kt backing north. Wind waves 7 ft. Northwest swell 10 ft and south 3 ft. Haze. Scattered showers.
- Tuesday North winds 20 kt. Wind waves 9 to 11 ft. Northwest swell 8 to 9 ft. Haze. Scattered showers.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Alenuihaha Channel
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE