Last Update: 937 AM HST SUN NOV 23 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisA FRONT REACHING KAUAI TONIGHT WILL BE DISSIPATING NEAR THE BIG
ISLAND MONDAY NIGHT INTO TUESDAY. HIGH PRESSURE WILL REBUILD
NORTHWEST OF THE STATE MONDAY NIGHT AND DRIFT NORTH OF THE ISLANDS
- Rest Of Today Southeast winds 15 kt veering west in the afternoon. Wind waves 5 ft. Northwest swell 6 ft. Isolated showers late in the morning. Haze through the day.
- Tonight West winds 10 kt. Wind waves 4 ft. Northwest swell 7 ft. Haze. Isolated showers.
- Monday West winds 10 kt veering northwest in the afternoon. Wind waves 4 ft. Northwest swell 6 ft. Haze in the morning. Isolated showers in the morning.
- Monday Night Northeast winds 20 kt. Wind waves 9 ft. Northwest swell 7 ft.
- Tuesday Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 11 ft. Northwest swell 7 ft.
- Tuesday Night Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 11 ft. Northwest swell 6 ft.
- Wednesday Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 11 to 12 ft. Northwest swell 4 to 5 ft. Isolated showers.
- Thursday East winds 20 kt. Wind waves 9 to 11 ft. Northwest swell 3 ft. Isolated showers.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Alenuihaha Channel
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE