Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE