Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.77 Elev: 624ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 41. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE