Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 3am. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE