Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Airborne Airpark Airport (KILN)
Lat: 39.43 Lon: -83.8 Elev: 1077ft.
3 Miles SSW Wilmington OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 60. Light east wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Light southeast wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE