Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
2 Miles WSW Saint Bernard OH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 2am. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE