Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Champaign County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE