Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
3 Miles SSE Carlock IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow between 10pm and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 17 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow before 7am, then a chance of snow between 7am and 1pm, then a slight chance of snow after 1pm. High near 29. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values between 5 and 10. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE