Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.104150 Lon: -118.214969 Elev: 920ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light northwest wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE