Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE