Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.445°N Lon: 119.625833°W Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE