Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE