Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.445°N Lon: 119.625833°W Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE