Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 59. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE