Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greater Cumberland Regional Airport (KCBE)
Lat: 39.62°N Lon: 78.77°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 49. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Allegany, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE