Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity37% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb) Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19°N Lon: 76.67°W Elev: 148ft.
South Gate MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday A chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.