Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28 Lon: -76.61 Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Snow likely before 1pm, then rain and sleet. High near 37. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE