Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14 Lon: -78.45 Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE