Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer29.89 in (1012.1 mb) Dewpoint60°F (16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Arlington VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light east wind. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.