Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
Fort Meade MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE