Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
2 Miles ESE Fort Meade MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 4pm. High near 36. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 34. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE