Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Falls Church VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE