Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Fort Myer VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 62. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE