Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedNW 13 mph Barometer30.16 in (1021.4 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.85°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 13ft.
Fort Myer VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light northwest wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light northeast wind. Monday Rain. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Rain. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.