Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity43% Wind SpeedNW 10 mph Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles NE Washington DC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light north wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%.