Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles NE Washington DC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE