Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 32. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE