Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51 Lon: -77.3 Elev: 13ft.
La Plata MD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers, mainly before 5am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers before 8am, then a slight chance of showers after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charles County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE