Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 91.93°W Elev: 207ft.
2 Miles W Sheridan AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light southeast wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.