Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Pompano Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light northeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE