Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
Oakland Park FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Windy, with a south wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE