Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Windy, with a south wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE