Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.3 mb) Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.18°W Elev: 13ft.
Oakland Park FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.