Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
Pompano Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light northeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE