Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Boca Raton Airport FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 79. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Palm Beach County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE