Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Snow after 10pm. Low around 25. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. High near 35. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE