Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.49 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
7 Miles N Grants Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light north wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE