Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.15 in Dewpoint56°F (13°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
4 Miles SE Hugo OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 56. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.