Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer29.98 in (1014.2 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
4 Miles W Mascot TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 62. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Friday Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. High near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.