Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 42. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 59. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely, possibly mixing with snow after midnight, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE