Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light north northwest wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE