Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 70. Light north northwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
37.33°N 121.9°W (Elev. 82 ft)
- Last Update: 1:41 pm PDT Jun 17, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 11pm PDT Jun 17, 2013-6pm PDT Jun 24, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE