Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883 Lon: -122.25890 Elev: 10ft.
Foster City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE