Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.89 in
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
3 Miles SSE Hayward CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Widespread haze. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE