Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
3 Miles SSE Hayward CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE