Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWSW 0 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
KF6YUA Sebastopol (AR323)
Lat: 38.3803 Lon: -122.8242 Elev: 230ft.
Rohnert Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light northwest wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE