Severe weather continues to be forecast for much of the weekend across the southern U.S.
Severe weather is possible on Saturday from southwest Texas to the central Gulf Coast. Primary threats are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. On Sunday, a similar risk exists from the western Gulf Coast states across the Southeast to the coastal Carolinas.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedE 5 MPH BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Carmel Valley-Ford Rd (CQ076)
Lat: 36.48194°N Lon: 121.73333°W Elev: 656ft.
7 Miles N Big Sur CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Friday A slight chance of rain. Sunny, with a high near 58.