Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Carmel Valley-Ford Rd (CQ076)
Lat: 36.48194°N Lon: 121.73333°W Elev: 656ft.
7 Miles N Big Sur CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE