Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883 Lon: -122.25890 Elev: 10ft.
Menlo Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE