Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333°N Lon: 122.54833°W Elev: 190ft.
San Anselmo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE