Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 0 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333 Lon: -122.54833 Elev: 190ft.
San Anselmo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light north northwest wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE