Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467 Lon: -122.66383 Elev: 43ft.
Rohnert Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE