Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedE 6 MPH Barometer29.71 in Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
Wenatchee WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 54. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Night A slight chance of showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.