Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.2 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a north wind 26 to 36 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE