Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity32% Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.1 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.49°W Elev: 1014ft.
2 Miles WSW Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 76. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South wind around 8 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. South southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.